A short guide to the Danish Estate and Inheritance Laws.
Prepare for personal estate planning.
Get a quick glimpse of the rules that apply for you in Denmark, either as a married couple or if you are single.
Get answers to your quesions and find out what possibilities you have:
1. What are the rules regarding financial responsibilities and agreements between spouses
2. How do I make (the best) testament for me - what CAN i do.
3. Who inherits my estate? Free and compulsary inheritance. What's that?
4. When I die, can I protect my spouse if I have children from different relationship?
5. How can I make sure that my mom or friend or nieces and nephews inherit a part of my estate?
And a whole lot more.